Best Huawei Laptops To Buy In Kenya And Their Prices For 2023
Huawei keeps delivering the best laptops in every market that are highly valued for their Mobility and Quality hardware and Software Aspect. Are you looking for the best Huawei Laptops in Kenya? Here is our list of the most intriguing models based on their intended use.
Since the American embargo, which curtailed the international growth of its smartphone branch, the Huawei brand has shifted its attention to other product families, including smartwatches and laptops. Huawei has succeeded in entering the already crowded laptop industry in a relatively short time. The company can provide goods with a desirable price/quality ratio, as it did with its Android phones.
The laptop lineup from Huawei is reasonably basic. Like Apple and its MacBooks, the brand's PCs are all referred to as "MateBook," which is where it all begins. For the design of its computers, the Chinese company also heavily draws inspiration from the Apple brand.
Explore our other specialist guides to learn what the competition is up to:
What Huawei PC is the best fit for you? Here, we have included the models that seem to us to be the most pertinent in light of the many use scenarios.
Let us get started
HUAWEI MATEBOOK X PRO (2022)
The Huawei Matebook X pro-2022 is the latest MateBook model from Huawei. Unfortunately, this 14.2-inch PC does not have an OLED display; instead, you will have to make do with LCD, which is thankfully well-defined and has a pleasing color panel. The MateBook's design is compelling; the magnesium chassis is of exceptional quality; everything is nicely completed; the keyboard lacks any flexibility, and the touchpad is made of glass. You may also take advantage of a wide variety of extremely useful motions on the trackpad, including adjusting the brightness or the speakers. The keyboard is incredibly silent, which is a unique asset.
The Matebook X Pro is the only laptop available in a single configuration. Finding your way around more readily feels terrific, and it's easy and effective... On the other hand, it's impossible to strengthen your structure. As a result, the top-of-the-line model from the brand has a 1 TB SSD, 16 GB of LDDR5 RAM, and an Intel Core i7-1260P SoC., a successful mix. It will be essential to be satisfied with an Intel Iris Xe chipset if the performance is there, especially if the cooling is exceptionally effective. There is no dedicated GPU in this case.
- Processor Intel Core i7-1260P
- Graphics Intel Iris Xᵉ Graphics
- OS Windows 11 Home
- Dimensions 310mm x 221mm x 15.6mm
- Weight 1.26kg
- Display 14.2-inch LTPS LCD, 3120 x 2080 pixels (3:2, 264ppi), 10-point touch
- - Refresh rate 60Hz / 90Hz
- RAM 16 GB LPDDR5
- Storage 1 TB NVMe PCIe SSD
- Wi-Fi Wi-Fi 6E (802.11ax, 2.4 GHz/5 GHz/6 GHz)
- Bluetooth 5.2
- Ports 2x USB-C/Thunderbolt 4 (left side) • 2x USB-C (right side) • 3.5mm audio in/out jack
- Battery capacity 60Wh
- Battery charging 90W
HUAWEI MATEBOOK 14S 2021
The MateBook 14s features a grey aluminum chassis and the standard MateBook design. It weighs 1.43 kg, which is less than a MacBook Pro 14. The keyboard is comfortable, with big keys and a stroke length that isn't too short, just like the previous MacBooks.One of the model's significant advantages is the screen. The 16.10:1 aspect ratio and 14.2 inches make it ideal for productivity. It is lovely to touch, has a 2.5 K definition, and is capable of up to 90 Hz daily. Excellent contrasts and a reasonable maximum brightness are both present. The webcam is positioned above the display, making the computer compatible with Windows Hello. The Core i7-11370H or i5-11300H Intel processors from last year are included in the 14 s, released in 2021. Thanks to the Intel Iris Xe chipset, they will perform flawlessly on all office tasks and even more.
- CPU: 11th gen Intel Core i7-11370H (Base 3.3GHz, Boost 4.8GHz)
- Graphics: Integrated Intel Iris Xe
- RAM: 16GB LPDDR4-4167
- Screen: 14.2-inch, 2520 x 1680 touch
- Storage: 1TB SSD (PCIe M.2 NVMe)
- Ports: 2 x USB Type-C, 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A, 1 x headphone/microphone combi jack 1 x HDMI
- Connectivity: Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX 201 (2x2), Bluetooth 5.1
- Camera: 720p, concealed within display bezels
- Weight: 3.1lbs / 1.44 kg
- Size: 12.3 x 9 x 0.65 inches / 314 x 230 x 16.7mm (H x W x D)
HUAWEI MATEBOOK D16 (2021)
One of Huawei's most cheap computers is the MateBook D16. On the altar of pricing, nevertheless, it makes few sacrifices. It has superb finishes for a plastic chassis. In comparison to its more expensive models, Huawei saves money, among other things, on materials. We regret a little the poor precision of the touchpad, even though it is pretty big. Similar sentiments apply to the keyboard, which we perceive to be a little "soft" despite being of higher quality in the new edition. However, the MateBook D16, both in 2021 and 2022, stands out in this price category due to its performance. Whether an i5 or an i7, the 12th-generation Intel processor produces top-notch outcomes. The interfaces on this very versatile device are as follows: two traditional 3.2 Gen 1 USB ports, a 3.5 mm jack input, two USB-C ports, and an HDMI output that supports up to 4 K at 60 Hz.
- OS Windows 11 Home
- Dimensions 356.7mm x 248.7mm x 18.4mm (14.04in. x 9.79in. x 0.72in.)
- Weight 1.7kg (3.75lbs)
- Display 16-inch IPS, 1920 x 1200 (16:10, 141.5ppi), 300 nits, 1200:1 contrast ratio, 100% sRGB
- Screen-to-body ratio 90% (claimed)
- Processor Intel Core i5-12450H, Core i7-12700H
- Graphics Intel UHD Graphics (Core i5), Iris Xe Graphics (Core i7)
- RAM 8GB, 16GB
- Storage 512GB (NVMe PCIe SSD)
- Battery capacity 60Wh
- Battery charger 65W, 137g
- Connections 2x USB-C, 2x USB-A (USB 3.2 Gen 1, USB 2.0), HDMI, 3.5mm audio in/out
- Camera 1080p FHD
HUAWEI MATEBOOK E (2022)
The MateBook E is a 2-in-1 convertible computer that can be used as a tablet or a traditional laptop. With one exception: the price, it is thus positioned in the same market as Microsoft's Surface. If you have a limited budget, Huawei's hybrid device is a good choice. Consequently, a 12.6-inch touch screen is delightful to use with the stylus. It is massive and ultraportable thanks to its outstanding aluminium finishes, which are exceptionally thin and light (709 grams without the keyboard, 1.142 kg with).
Given that the majority of laptops are still only capable of 720p video, the fact that the front camera can record in Full HD is a plus. Nothing awe-inspiring in performance, but traditional office and gaming use will go off without a hitch. Nevertheless, we still encourage you to choose an Intel Core i5, 16 GB of RAM, and 512 GB of SSD over the basic setup with an i3.
- Colour: Nebula Gray
- OS: Windows 11 Home 64-bit, Windows 11 Home S mode 64-bit
- Dimensions: 306mm × 215mm × 7.99mm (tablet)
- Weight: 709g (tablet), 440g (Smart Magnetic Keyboard)
- Display: 12.6-inch, OLED, 2560 x 1600 (16:10, 240ppi), 400 nits (600 nits in HBM mode), 10-point touch
- Processor: Intel Core i3-1110G4, Core i5-1130G7, Core i7-1160G7
- Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics (Core i3), Iris Xe Graphics
- RAM: 8GB, 16GB (LPDDR4x)
- Storage: 128GB, 256GB, 512GB (NVMe PCIe 3.0)
- Battery: 3665mAh, 42Wh
- Connectivity: W-Fi6 (802.11ax), Bluetooth 5.1
- Ports: USB-C / Thunderbolt 4, 3.5mm audio in/out, 3-pin keyboard connector
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT HUAWEI
HUAWEI: WHO IS it?
With sales of $100 billion in 2021, Huawei, a Chinese telecom behemoth, will rank among the largest businesses in the nation. Although it also makes 4G and 5G telecommunications antennas, its smartphones, tablets, and PCs are what the general public is most familiar with.
Even though Huawei's smartphones were popular worldwide, everything changed in 2019 when the Trump administration imposed a ban on Chinese imports. Because of this, the company's terminals can no longer run Android. As a result, it chose to shift its attention back to other electronic goods, specifically tablets, connected watches, and laptops. She is lucky because American companies like Microsoft and Intel have gotten waivers from the American government to carry on doing business with the Chinese giant. Therefore, you won't have any questions on this side if you use a Huawei PC that uses Windows and Intel chips.
HOW IS THE HUAWEI PC RANGE SET UP?
One of the most straightforward laptop lines we've seen is Huawei's. All laptops go by the name " MateBook X: the top of the range;
MateBook: 14 and 16-inch PC dedicated to creativity;
MateBook E: Hybrid PCs;
MateBook D: Affordable PCs for entertainment and office.