Fenty beauty products in Kenya
Rihanna, a known global music star, recently announced the entry of her Fenty Beauty and Fenty Skin cosmetic products in Kenya, among other countries such as Botswana, Ghana, Namibia, Nigeria, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe on May 27th, 2022.
The 36-year-old Popstar, as of the writing of this article, started her makeup line company in partnership with the French luxury goods group LVMH in 2017. The brand is focused on providing a wide range of traditionally hard-to-march skin tones, creating formulas that work for all skin types, and pinpointing universal shades.
Following the massive success of Fenty Beauty in other regions of the world where it is accessible and the demand for the cosmetic collections, especially here in Kenya, the brand is set to arrive soon in the country. It is also worth noting that most high products offered o target the rich and the middle class as a single product will cost you not less than KSH 4,000.
i’ve been waiting for this moment!! @fentybeauty & @fentyskin are finally dropping in AFRICA!!!— Rihanna (@rihanna) May 10, 2022
Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Namibia, Nigeria, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe...we comin at ya May 27th and that’s just the beginning!!! #FentyAfrica pic.twitter.com/LNmYRY3Zip
The LVMH brand, known for its high-end beauty products, already has 28 stores in operation in Kenya, Mombasa, and Kampala, Uganda. According to the Fenty Kenya website, only Five Lintons Beauty stores in Nairobi will stock the products once officialized in the country.
Fenty Beauty stores in Kenya
- Lintons BEAUTY WORLD(HEAD OFFICE)Mama Ngina St, Starehe - 0712 077248
- Lintons Beauty World Village Market -0716 825042
- Lintons Beauty Galleria Mall - 0714 949250
- Lintons Beauty Hillton Nairobi- 0704 116777
- Linton's Beauty World Westgate mall - 020 3746004
- Lintons Beauty World Two River Road - 0798 568285
- Lintons beauty Yaya Centre-0716 889565
- Lintons Kenyatta avenue- Located in OfficeMart LTD Kenyatta avenue 2
- Lintons Sarit center -0700 025182
These are just a few but some of the Lintons that we were able to identify in Nairobi. As a reminder, Fenty Beauty Products will be available in Five selected Linton stores in the Capital City.
Fenty Beauty Products to be Sold in Kenya
- Fenty scent 750ml- Ksh 20,300
- Fenty skin full bundle- Ksh 11,600
- Cookies and Clean Whipped Clay detox Face mask with Salicylic acid-Ksh 5017
- Butta drop Cream- Ksh 6271
- Total cleanser-Ksh 3919
- Fat vizor Invisible moisturizer spectrum SPF sunscreen: Ksh 5550
- Body Lava Luminizer-Ksh 5950
- Mattemoiselle Plush Matte Lipstick: Ksh 1050
- Fairy Bomb Shimmer Powder: KSH 2900
You might also like: Top 5 Celebrity Makeup Brands in the World