How to Get Grammarly premium for free using Cookies May 2022
In this guide, we will focus on how you can get a premium Grammarly account for free in 2022. If this is what you are looking for in 2022, read the article to the end.
One of the tools that have always been very useful for me since I started blogging is a Grammarly premium account. It is not used only used in the Blogging ecosystem but other industries such as educational facilities and many more can use the Grammarly editor to check their work.
Grammarly offers two types of accounts to the public (A free account and Paid version). The first offers limited functionalities but the latter offers a handful of features which will prove their usefulness when in use. Before I get deeper into the subject of this article, here is how much Grammarly charges its users as of the writing of this article.
- Grammarly Premium monthly subscription: $30 per month
- Grammarly Premium quarterly subscription: $60
- Grammarly Premium annual subscription:$144
Depending on how your financial capabilities, some may find the above prices while others may also struggle to pay for the premium account. The good news is that you can easily have a Premium Grammarly account in 2022 without paying a penny. All you need to do is to read all the instructions to the end of this article without skipping any step
- A Laptop or PC
- Stable internet connection
- Google chrome browser
Let us get started:
Step 1: On your Chrome browser head over to Chrome Store Browser to download a tool which will help us to get a working Grammarly Premium account.
Step 2: Search for Cookie editor on the chrome web store as shown on the image embedded below
Step 3: On the same Chrome Web store, install the Extension for Grammarly on your chrome browser
- Cool, now that everything is set, All we have to do is to load the URL for Grammarly on a new Tab as suggested by the image below
- All this should happen on your Chrome Browser
- Do you remember the Cookie editor extension that we downloaded earlier on? Yes this is the section where its usefulness will be proofed
- To locate the cookie editor extension see the pointer on the image below .Tap on it and I believe that you will see the Cookie Editor extension on your browser if you had followed the right installation procedure.
- Tap on delete Cookies
- Click on Import Cookies
- At the end of this article, you will find a JSON file, download it and copy all the information in the file
- Go back to your cookie editor extension, Make sure that the existing cookie is deleted before pasting the JSON file that you have copied after clicking on Import
- Cookies created successfully will be portrayed on your browser.
- Reload the Grammarly page and Voila after some time you will see the Magic
Please don't Logout out of the account as this will automatically destroy the JSON file. To use the cooking better I strongly advise you to download the Grammarly extension to Microsft word and use it from there. Therefore click on this link to access Grammarly Ad on the Grammarly website Apps section.
Remember that I am not responsible for any illegal behaviour on the respective accounts that you get from this site. This article is only for Educational Purposes.
Feel free to comment below in case of Any problem and I will get back to you shortly. If cookies are not Working that means someone has already Logged out, let me know and I will update them as soon as Possible