The Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G Full specifications and Price in Kenya
Redmi entrusted us with the technical details of its Redmi 11 range of smartphones today, January 26th, 2022, at 15 hours Kenyan time.
We should also note that this is the first time 5G has been offered a Redmi smartphone, a considerable achievement as it can match with its competitors favorably. And, suffice to say, we're excited following last year's disappointment with the Redmi Note 10 5G. Here's what drew my notice earlier today at the conference.
The Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G is the most powerful smartphone in the new Redmi series, so there's no need to spin the wheel. It takes the form of a smartphone with a 6.67-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display that runs at 120 Hz (360 Hz sampling). In contrast to previous models, this year it has a fresh design with absolutely flat edges.
The new design's important durability characteristics are a Gorilla Glass 5 screen protector and IP53 certification for dust and water resistance. It's also worth mentioning that there's usually a jack plug.
In the Box
- Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G
- USB Type-C Cable
- SIM Eject Tool
- Protective Case
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card
Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G specifications
- Processor: Snapdragon® 695
- CPU: Octa-core CPU, up to 2.2GHz
- GPU: Qualcomm® Adreno™ 619
- Storage and RAM:6+64/6+128/8+128GB,LPDDR4X + UFS2.2
- Expandable storage up to 1TB
- Height: 164.19mm
- Width: 76.1mm
- Thickness: 8.12mm
- Weight: 202g
- Display: 6.67" FHD+ AMOLED DotDisplay
- Refresh rate: Up to 120Hz
- Brightness: HBM 700 nits (typ), 1200 nits peak brightness (typ)
- Contrast ratio: 4,500,000:1
- Resolution: 2400 x 1080
- Reading mode 3.0
- Rear camera:108MP wide camera ,8MP ultra-wide camera,2MP macro camera
- Rear camera video recording : 1080p 1920x1080 | 30fps 720p 1280x720 | 30fps
- Front camera: 16MP front camera
- Front camera video recording: 1080p 1920x1080 | 30fps 720p 1280x720 | 30fps
- Battery & Charging: 5000mAh ,67W turbocharging, USB-C
- Security: Side fingerprint sensor,AI Face Unlock
- NFC: Availability varies between market
- Network & Connectivity:SIM 1 + Hybrid (SIM or MicroSD),2G,3G,4G and 5G
- Bluetooth: 5.1
- Wi-Fi Protocol: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Audio: Dual speakers
- Operating System: MIUI 13, based on Android 11
Summary of the Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G
Under the hood, the company has chosen a Snapdragon 695 CPU this year. Qualcomm's 6 nm mid-range 5G SoC with an Adreno 619 GPU and an 8-core CPU (2.2 GHz). The future buyer will choose between 6 and 8 GB of LPDDR4X RAM and 64 or 128 GB of UFS 2.2 storage. The SD card slot is available at all times.
Like its older sibling, this model has a big 5,000 mAh battery that can be recharged at 67 Watts. The company promises a 50% boost in newfound autonomy after only 15 minutes of charge. Finally, the smartphone has a 108-megapixel wide-angle camera (1.52"; f/1.9; 2.1 m pixels), an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera (f/2.2; 118° FOV), and a 2-megapixel macro module for shooting images, which is where our attention is focused. A 16-megapixel module will be used to take the portrait on the front.
The Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G Price in Kenya
6+64GB - KES 29,999
6+128GB - KES 33,499
8+128GB - KES 34,999