TSC Online Payslip 2023: Here Is How To Register, View,Download And TSC Contacts
A detailed guide to the TSC Online Payslip system: how it works, how to access it, and its benefits for teachers in Kenya. Read now.
The technological revolution has simplified processes across various sectors worldwide, education inclusive. Kenya's Teachers Service Commission (TSC) has been included. It now provides numerous online services, enhancing teachers' interactions with their employers. A particular interest is the TSC Online Payslip service, an innovative platform that has significantly eased teachers' access to their payslips. This detailed guide will explore the TSC Online Payslip system and how teachers can make the most of it.
TSC: A Brief History
Before diving into the intricacies of the TSC Online Payslip, it's beneficial to trace the Teachers Service Commission's roots. Established in 1967, TSC's history harks back to the 1950s, a period characterized by teachers' agitation for a unified body to address their issues. Their efforts, championed by retired President Daniel T Moi, culminated in forming the Kenya National Union of Teachers (KNUT) in 1957.
TSC was established in 1967 through an Act of Parliament that harmonized teachers' terms and conditions of service under one employer. Over the years, the Commission has grown, registering over 758,914 teachers by 2017, from 37,000 in 1967. Now, TSC stands as a beacon of professionalism, customer focus, integrity, innovation, and team spirit, ensuring a competent, respected, and contented teaching force.
READ ALSO: Cheapest Medical Colleges in Kenya
The TSC Online Services
The digital age has necessitated a shift from traditional modes of operation to more efficient and convenient online platforms. The TSC portal is no exception. It offers various services that have significantly simplified teachers' tasks. The portal includes the following:
T-Pay (TSC Payslip)
T-Pay is an online service that allows registered teachers to access their TSC online payslips. Through this portal, teachers can access their payslips anytime, anywhere, eliminating the need for physical visits to TSC offices.
The Teacher Performance Appraisal and Development (TPAD) is an honest appraisal system enabling primary and secondary school teachers to self-assess their performance. Developed in line with the Teachers Service Commission Code of Regulation for Teachers reg 52(1), TPAD ensures the maintenance of high teaching standards at an institutional level.
TSC Online Registration
Following the Teachers Service Commission Act 2012, Art 237, TSC online registration is mandatory for anyone intending to practice teaching. Teachers must ensure they are registered with the Commission before starting their teaching journey.
How to Access T-Pay (TSC Online Payslip)
Accessing your TSC online payslip is a simple, user-friendly process. Below is a step-by-step guide:
- Visit the Official TSC Website: The TSC site www.tsc.go.ke hosts the T-PAY portal. Access it via https://tpay.tsc.go.ke/.
- Enter your Username: Type in your TSC or National ID numbers in the new payslip portal. This serves as your User Name.
- Enter your Password: Key in your TSC online password for your T-PAY portal account. If you've forgotten it, use the provided reset password option.
- Enter a Valid Arithmetic Operation: Solve the Security Stamp question to access the T-PAY portal.
- Login: Click the "Log in' button to access your payslip information.
- View or Download Payslip: You can now view your payslip details directly on the platform or choose to download them for offline use.
Should you encounter any issues while trying to access your online payslip, don't panic. You can contact TSC customer service via their helpline or email for assistance.
How to Register for T-Pay (TSC Online Payslip)
Registering for the T-Pay service is also a straightforward process. Please follow the steps below:
- Visit the Official TSC Website: Access the TSC website and click on the 'Online Services' tab, then select 'Teachers Online Services Portal.'
- Enter Your TSC Number: Fill in your TSC number in the registration form provided.
- Fill in the Registration Form: Input all the necessary details in the registration form, including your name, TSC number, National ID number, KRA Tax PIN, date of birth, designation code, pay station code, bank account number, mobile number, and personal email address.
- Create a Password: Enter a password that you can easily remember. This password will be used to access your online payslip.
- Confirm Details and Submit: Review all the information you've provided, then click the 'Submit' button to register.
- A confirmation message will be sent to your email indicating successful registration. You can then log in to the portal and access your online payslip.
TSC Online Registration Process
To become a registered teacher in Kenya, you need to follow these steps:
- Visit the TSC Website: Access the TSC website at www.tsc.go.ke and click on the 'Online Services' dropdown menu, then select 'Teachers Online Services Portal.'
- Click on 'New User? Register: If you're a first-time user, click this option to begin registering.
- Fill in the Registration Form: Include your name, National ID number, education level, and contact details.
- Upload Required Documents: Scan and upload copies of your academic and professional certificates, National ID card, and a passport-sized photograph.
- Pay Registration Fee: A non-refundable registration fee is required. Follow the provided instructions to pay the fee via M-PESA.
- Submit Your Application: After completing all the steps, review your details, then click on 'Submit.' Your application will be processed, and you will be issued a TSC number upon approval.
To get in touch with TSC officers, use the following contact details:
|Region||County||Mailing Address||Email Address|
|Head Office||-||Private Bag – Nairobi||[email protected]|
|Nairobi||-||P. O. BOX 49416 – 00100, Nairobi GPO||[email protected]|
|Western||Kakamega||P. O. BOX 2964 – 50100, Kakamega||[email protected]|
|Bungoma||P. O. BOX 1285 – 50200, Bungoma||[email protected]|
|Vihiga||P. O. BOX 1453 – 50300, Maragoli||[email protected]|
|Busia||P. O. BOX 196 – 50400, Busia||[email protected]|
|Nyanza||Kisumu||P. O. BOX 7489 – 40100, Kisumu||[email protected]|
|Kisii||P. O. BOX 556 – 40200, Kisii||[email protected]|
|Siaya||P. O. BOX 622 – 40600, Siaya||[email protected]|
|Homa Bay||P. O. BOX 673 – 40300, Homa Bay||[email protected]|
|Migori||P. O. BOX 760 – 40400, Migori||[email protected]|
|North-Eastern||Garissa||P. O. BOX 1688 – 70100, Garissa||[email protected]|
|Mandera||P. O. BOX 264 – 70300, Mandera||[email protected]|
|Wajir||P. O. BOX 507 – 70200, Wajir||[email protected]|
|Marsabit||P. O. BOX 362 – 60500, Marsabit||[email protected]|
|Coast||Kilifi||P. O. BOX 1227 – 80108, Kilifi||[email protected]|
|Lamu||P. O. BOX 448 – 80500, Lamu||[email protected]|
|Taita Taveta||P. O. BOX 351 – 80305, Mwatate||[email protected]|
|Tana River||P. O. BOX 133 – 70101, Hola||[email protected]|
|Mombasa||P. O. BOX 88869 – 80100, Mombasa||[email protected]|
|Kwale||P. O. BOX 76 – 80403, Kwale||[email protected]|
|Eastern||Embu||P. O. BOX 2754 – 60100, Embu||[email protected]|
|Meru||P. O. BOX 2966 – 60200, Meru||[email protected]|
|Isiolo||P. O. BOX 797 – 60300, Isiolo||[email protected]|
|Machakos||P. O. BOX 351 – 90100, Machakos||[email protected]|
|Kitui||P. O. BOX 1541 – 90200, Kitui||[email protected]|
|Makueni||P. O. BOX 505 – 90300, Makueni||[email protected]|
|Rift Valley||Turkana||P. O. BOX 293 – 30500, Lodwar||[email protected]|
|West Pokot||P. O. BOX 32 – 20600, Kapenguria||[email protected]|
|Samburu||P. O. BOX 32 – 20600, Maralal||[email protected]|
|Trans Nzoia||P. O. BOX 4442 – 30200, Kitale||[email protected]|
|Uasin Gishu||P. O. BOX 256 – 30100, Eldoret||[email protected]|
|Elgeyo Marakwet||P. O. BOX 384 – 30700, Iten||[email protected]|
|Nandi||P. O. BOX 1123 – 30300, Kapsabet||[email protected]|
|Baringo||P. O. BOX 17 – 30400, Kabarnet||[email protected]|
|Nakuru||P. O. BOX 491 – 20100, Nakuru||[email protected]|
|Narok||P. O. BOX 931 – 20500, Narok||[email protected]|
|Kericho||P. O. BOX 2280 – 20200, Kericho||[email protected]|
|Bomet||P. O. BOX 369 – 20400, Bomet||[email protected]|
|Kajiado||P. O. BOX 560 – 01100, Kajiado||[email protected]|
|Central||Laikipia||P. O. BOX 484- 10400, Nanyuki||[email protected]|
|Nyeri||P. O. BOX 526 – 10100, Nyeri||[email protected]|
|Kiambu||P. O. BOX 28 – 00900, Kiambu||[email protected]|
|Nyandarua||P. O. BOX 224 – 20303, Olkalao||cdirnyandarua|
Kenya's Teachers Service Commission has embraced technology, easing teachers' access to services like T-Pay, TPAD, and online registration. The shift to online platforms has increased efficiency, saving teachers time and effort that can be channeled toward molding future generations. Always ensure you're conversant with these platforms to make your teaching journey seamless and rewarding.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What Should I Do If I Forget My T-Pay Password?
You can reset your password on the T-Pay portal if you forget it. Click on the 'Forgot Password?' option and follow the instructions.
Can I Change My T-Pay Password?
Yes, you can change your password. Once you've logged into your T-Pay account, navigate to 'Settings,' then select 'Change Password.' Input your current password, then your new desired password, and save the changes.
I Am a New Teacher. How Long Do I Wait to Register for T-Pay?
As a new teacher, you can register for T-Pay once you receive your TSC number. The TSC number is a crucial requirement for T-Pay registration.
How Often Is the T-Pay Platform Updated?
The T-Pay platform is updated monthly with the latest payslip details. Teachers can access their current month's payslips as soon as it's ready.
Can I Register for T-Pay Using a Mobile Device?
T-Pay registration can be done using any internet-used device, including mobile phones, tablets, or computers.
Who Do I Contact If I Encounter Issues with T-Pay?
Suppose you're having trouble accessing T-Pay or encountering issues with your online payslip. In that case, you can contact TSC customer service via their helpline or the email address provided on the TSC website. They will guide you through the necessary steps to resolve your issue.
The information provided in this guide is meant for general informational purposes only. While we strive to keep the information up-to-date and accurate, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the website's completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability. Therefore, Any reliance on such information is strictly at your own risk.
What's Your Reaction?